Perfect for a çlean out the fridge dinner, or when your local veggie box includes a few veg you’re not sure what to do with. You can easily adjust the recipe to suit what you have on hand – sometimes I use black vinegar, sometimes shaoxing wine. Leave out the egg and add some airfry tofu to make it a vegan meal.
Crunchy Spice Quick Noodles
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp crunchy spice
- 1 cup green vegetables (eg spinach, pak choi, broccoli)
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Check noodle instructions, boil water and add eggs for 6 mintues and noodles according to instructions.
- Thinly slice any vegetables you want to use, add to the noodles if they need cooking.
- Drain the noodles and veg, peel the eggs.
- Toss the noodles with soy sauce, vinegar and half the Crunchy Spice.
- Top with the cucumber, egg and remaining crunchy spice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.