Privacy Statement Real Good Food
Real Good Food (hereinafter “RGF”) values your privacy. When using your personal information we promise that we will take good and proper care of your data and only use it to perform our agreement with you and to improve our services. We will not send you advertisements, offers or other commercial information, unless we have your explicit consent to do so. We only keep your data for as long as we need it for the purposes that we have informed you of.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
Real Good Food is the company of Nicole McMahon. The company is registered at:
Sint Liduinastraat 79A
Contact person for privacy matters: Nicole McMahon
If you have any questions about how we process and protect your personal data, please contact Nicole at the e-mail address above.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
When we process your personal data RGF acts as Data Controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), and you are the Data Subject. As Data Controller we have two legal bases to process your data:
- Performance of an agreement
We need to use your personal data in order to perform the agreement you have with us. For example, we need to accept and process your order, collect payment and deliver your order.
- Legitimate Interest
We may also use your personal data in order to improve our products and services, improve our website and for legal purposes.
What data do we use and how do we use it?
- Name and contact details; We need this data to perform the agreement with you:
- Deliver your order to the correct address and, thus perform the agreement with you.
- Contact you about your order and keep you updated about the delivery process
- Provide you with the possibility to create an account.
- Prevent and detect fraud.
We may also need this data to send you offers, newsletters or information about our product. We will only do this with your explicit permission that you can withdraw again at any time
- Payment information; we need this information to perform our agreement with you:
- Process your payments and give refunds.
- Prevent and detect fraud.
- We also keep any e-mail exchanges or notes of conversations that we had with you in order to provide customer services.
How long do we keep you data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it and/or as long as we are legally required to keep your personal data.
You name, contact details and date of birth we keep for 7 years from the date of last contact concerning your last order.
Your account details (e-mail address / secured password) we keep for as long as you keep you account active.
Invoice and payment details, and other financial details we keep for 7 years based on legal obligations.
Correspondence with you concerning your order we keep until 7 years after your last order.
Permission and/of withdrawal of permission to send information on our products and newsletters etc.., we keep for 5 years after the last contact.
Who do we share you data with?
We do not sell your personal data to any third party. We may however share your personal data, as far as necessary with other companies but only to the extent required to perform our agreement with you or to improve or personalise the products and services that we offer. For instance, we may share your personal data with:
- Package delivery companies for delivering your order;
- Banks or credit card companies and other payment providers in order to complete your order;
- Fraud prevention companies;
- If required by law police or other law enforcement;
- Payment collectors, if necessary to collect payment.
What are your rights as Data Subject?
Concerning your personal data you have the right to:
- Request an overview of the personal data that we have and hold about you;
- If any of the personal data we have about you is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it;
- If you do not wish for us to hold certain personal data about you, you can request us to stop processing it or delete it;
- Object against the (further) processing of your personal data;
- Ask us to transfer your data to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RGF uses social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. If you communicate with us through these social media platforms, by e.g. sending us a message, liking a post or following us, we may receive and save personal data about you like the contents of your message, your user name, profile photo, e-mail address, gender and place. We will use this data to respond to your message and to get a better idea of our customers preferences. We have a legitimate interest using that personal data since it provides us with the opportunity to better tune into and anticipate on our customer’s needs, wants and desires and expand our customer base. Please note that when using the social media platforms the privacy statement of that social media platform applies. To any personal data we collect from it and keep, this Privacy Statement applies.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change our privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will update this page to reflect the changes.