Crunchy Spice Quick Noodles
Use up leftover vegetables in this simple but delicious noodle recipe
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp crunchy spice
- 1 cup green vegetables (eg spinach, pak choi, broccoli)
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- Check noodle instructions, boil water and add eggs for 6 mintues and noodles according to instructions.
- Thinly slice any vegetables you want to use, add to the noodles if they need cooking.
- Drain the noodles and veg, peel the eggs.
- Toss the noodles with soy sauce.
- Top with the cucumber, egg and crunchy spice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.