Enjoy a Taiwanese Feast, just like you’re strolling through a night market and want to try a little bit of everything.
A simple refreshing salad to compliment a carb heavy meal.
Ma Liang Mian
These noodles can be enjoyed cold or warm. If you prefer them warm simply heat them in the microwave. I prefer them cold, so that’s how I’ve served them.
If you ordered hot, just bite into the pillowy softness and enjoy.
- Gua Bao bun
- Steam for 3 minutes until warm or;
- Microwave in 20-second intervals until warm.
- Pork Belly
- Place in a hot frying pan for 1 minute per side.
- Pan fry in shallow oil until warm or;
- Oven: Place on baking paper lined tray in a hot oven for 10 minutes
- Spread bun with hoisin sauce, top with pork/tofu, top with pickles, and sprinkle with peanuts.
Spring Onion Pancake
Pan fry in a little oil until recrisped, being careful not to burn
Or; heat in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
Enjoy with dipping sauce.