You can start with kimchi pancake and the kimchi and tauge as a starter if you’d like, or just enjoy everything family-style in the centre of the table.
Homemade vegan kimchi fills a pancake, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Delicious with the sweet soy dipping sauce.
- Shallow-fry in a medium-hot frying pan, for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Place in 180deg oven for 7 minutes
Sweet potato noodles with julienne vegetables, shiitake mushrooms, and egg ribbons. Enjoy at room temperature or heat in the microwave; the bowl can be microwaved, but remove the lid.
A Korean rice bowl, a traditional dish that’s been around long before rice bowls were the cool thing. Topped with bulgogi bio beef or miso ginger tofu, vegetables and a fried egg.
- Can be heated in the microwave in the bowl, then fry your egg with soft yolk and place on top and garnish and add sauce.
Spicy Korean Grilled Chicken
Organic chicken thighs marinated in gochujang, soy, sesame and honey.
- Microwave on medium power, covered, until hot
- Heat in 180deg oven for 15 minutes or until hot.
Lemon and passionfruit tart using Tangy Addiction